- Process parts through the anodizing process by mounting products on racks using mechanical connections.
- Upload finished racks and rinse and dry products.
- Keep products organized using part identification process.
- The candidate will have excellent attendance and always put Safety first
- Inspect, measure and record quality checks
- Meet or exceed production and quality requirements
- Flexible and multi-tasking ability
- Strong mechanical aptitude, basic math, attention to detail, accuracy
- High school education/GED diploma equivalent preferred
- Trade or Vocational a plus
Physical Requirements, General Working Environment:
- Work schedule is 40 hours per week but may require more hours depending on department workload, must be able to work overtime when required
- Requires standing, heavy lifting and bending, repetitive motion
- Impact, crush, cut and pinch-point knowledge
- Normal factory environment involving seasonally fluctuating temperatures, dust, and noise
Compensation & Benefits:
- Will Train the right team member
- A competitive hourly rate
- Opportunity to enroll for voluntary Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurances after 30 Days of employment
- The Company contributes toward benefit elections, including a Health Savings Account
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services
- Company paid vacations, holidays and 401(k) retirement plan opportunities
- Additional per hour performance-based incentive program payable weekly, employment conditions and eligibility requirements must be met.
Red Head Brass, LLC is an equal opportunity employer committed to complying with all applicable federal, state, and local laws providing EEO, and all other employment laws and regulations.
The company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy regarding all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.
Please note that all inquiries and applications will remain completely confidential.