1st Shift CNC Operator
- Typically responsible for multiple work centers/machine
- Perform set ups and use central communications to load programs
- Set up, run, adjust, and operate machine tools on repetitive work under general supervision from work instructions
- Recognize and report programming errors and make corrections
- Inspect, and measure parts on CNC lathes or CNC mills. (Haas, Mori Seiki, Okuma)
- Manually load/unload parts between cycles
- Reliability, the ideal candidate will have excellent attendance and always put Safety first
- Work from technical drawings, specifications, programming, set up instructions and product routing
- Use micrometers, calipers, depth gages, bore gages, thread gages and height gages
- Inspect, measure and record quality checks
- Meet or exceed production and quality requirements
- Flexible and multi-tasking ability
- Strong mechanical aptitude, basic math, attention to detail, accuracy
- High school education/GED diploma equivalent preferred
- Trade or Vocational is a plus
Physical Requirements, General Working Environment:
- Work schedule is 40 hours per week but may require more hours depending on department workload, must be flexible to work overtime when required
- Requires standing, heavy lifting and bending, repetitive motion
- Impact, crush, cut and pinch-point knowledge
- Normal factory environment involving seasonally fluctuating temperatures, dust, and noise
Compensation & Benefits:
- A competitive hourly rate
- Eligible to enroll for Medical, along with elective plans in Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurances after 30 Days of employment
- The Company contributes toward medical benefit elections, including a Health Savings Account
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services
- Company paid vacations, holidays and 401(k) retirement plan with ER matching opportunities
- Additional per hour performance-based incentive program payable weekly, employment conditions and eligibility requirements must be met.
Red Head Brass, LLC is an equal opportunity employer committed to complying with all applicable federal, state, and local laws providing EEO, and all other employment laws and regulations.
The company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy regarding all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.
Please note that all inquiries and applications will remain completely confidential.